By now you all know Bitpetite is no more! A few days after their exit, I posted my analysis on Twitter and Facebook, unfortunately I was wrong. They ran away with about 53 MILLION overnight.
My Loss: $70
Below is my post from October 31st:
For what it’s worth, here’s my take.
- The Bitpetite website is still up, but the connection to the server times out. Possibly due to DDOS attack, load on server exceeds resources available, or other reasons.
- On occasion, bitpetite.com/home.html will respond with out styles. If you compare to auroramine.com which as NO response.
- While it shouldn’t take 24 hours to migrate to a dedicated server under normal circumstances, if you lack expertise or just don’t know what your doing, you can really mess stuff up.
- The absence of messages of system downtime or maintenance on their website lead me to believe they are inexperienced.
- They were growing so rapidly over the last week, why would they run now? Pointless! They were gaining confidences.
- Deletion of accounts – we all know they SUCK at communication. It it were me, I would consolidate my presence to a single platform to streamline communications.
- I’ve been in contact with individuals close to the Bitpetite team. Give them time, they are amateurs!
I have very little to lose and only posting because I believe they are attempting to do the right thing but are in over their heads. I may be wrong, but time will tell.
Feel free to tip me in BTC
As a reminder, HYIP are risky. Invest only what you can afford to lose.